EDB to PST conversion made easy with EdbMails solution
Exchange database corruption, failures, physical or logical corruptions, database mounting issues, and jet error issues are all very common. In such cases, it is necessary to use a proper tool or solution to recover your Exchange server data. We recommend EdbMails EDB to PST file converter as an easy way to recover a corrupted EDB file. It can recover your data from all types of Exchange database problems and enables you to easily select the EDB file to preview specific contents without requiring any technical skills or manual methods.
How does EdbMails help in recovering my Exchange server data?
After recovering the contents of the EDB file, you can use the tool’s interactive GUI to preview individual mail items, contacts, attachments, or even read specific mails. This is similar to many popular mail clients like Outlook, but you’re effectively killing two birds with one stone. You can use Exchange database recovery not only to preview mail items, but also to perform a variety of other tasks. If you have an Office 365 account, for example, you can import EDB to Office 365 directly without having to convert the EDB file to PST format. Use the various filter options in EdbMails to quickly export the required emails. If you have old mailboxes dating back 4-5 years, for example, you can use the Date filter to export mailboxes that are less than a year old and then export the older ones at your convenience.
Let’s take a look at what EdbMails EDB tool has to offer
- EDB to PST conversion does not require any running Exchange server services or Active Directory (offline).
- Filter emails and messages by Date, Sender, To, Messages, and Attachment.
- Sort and view the emails by To, From, Size, and Subject on the main interface.
- Individual emails can be saved in a variety of formats, including MHT, HTML, and EML. (No reliance on Microsoft Outlook required)
- Direct EDB migration to Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange server.
- PST file split option facility to split EDB to multiple target PST’s.
- Recover and convert mail items from a variety of global languages (including Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Czech, Dutch, Thai, and many more).
- Easy to use: The tool has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for anyone to use, even if they have little technical knowledge.
- Complete recovery: The tool is able to recover all data, including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and more.
- Support for all versions of Exchange: The tool is compatible with Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Other important overall features include 24/7 free customer support, free personalized live demo, complete data consistency on the source and target, fast EDB recovery and conversion, granular conversion without data loss, free software trial to test all features, and so on.
Steps to convert EDB to PST with EdbMails software
To convert EDB to PST, simply follow these three simple steps.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EdbMails website. Install the software after downloading it. (No credit card, payment, or other information is required.)
- Step 2: Select the corrupted EDB file and allow the tool to recover its contents. Choose the mail items you require based on your needs.
- Step 3: Finally, press the Export to Outlook PST button. It’s as simple as that!
How does EdbMails differ from other tools in terms of ease of use?
The tool is relatively simple to install and requires no technical knowledge or expertise. It includes a single installation for all conversion tools such as EDB, OST, NSF, MBOX, and PST. Furthermore, EdbMails interface is simple, allowing you to simply select an offline EDB file and begin exporting / migrating the contents without any Exchange server dependency.
Company-wide email signature for Office 365 and Exchange
TIP: Sigsync is a company-wide email signature for Office 365. One of the key advantages of using Sigsync is the ability to add custom branding elements such as logos and social media links to email signatures. This can help to promote your company’s brand and increase visibility. Additionally, Sigsync offers the ability to include dynamic fields such as recipient’s name, designation, etc in the email signature. This feature helps you to personalize the email and make it more engaging.
It is a valuable tool for companies looking to improve the professional appearance of their email communications and maintain consistency across their brand. Sigsync also enables your organization to have a centralized control over all the email signatures, enabling you to make updates and changes easily.