MBBS is a popular medical degree, especially in China. Although it has a population of around 1.5 billion, it has many well-established institutions. Doing Study MBBS in China is cheaper than in other countries. China provides an excellent platform for students who wish to pursue qualifications abroad. Most importantly, you will find it an affordable and valuable option for those who want to gain a professional standing in the medical field. On average only, (3-5)% of students gain admission to Pakistani medical colleges. All left-handed students must find a good private college. Those who can afford the expensive private colleges in Pakistan look for alternatives abroad.
Brief Description to Study MBBS in China
Students can seamlessly access their dream courses without compromising their budget or expectations. A Study MBBS in China is popular among Chinese students. Since the fees are high and the Pakistani Medical Council accredited colleges are very beneficial in China.
Pursuing your dream at a prestigious university is truly a blessing. Learning English will significantly reduce your risks. Although knowing basic Chinese during training makes the way easier. A good lesson will motivate you. Students can use their vacation time wisely to prepare for the licensing exam. China’s universities have better infrastructure and research facilities.
Enrolling in the best colleges with research opportunities will help you advance your career. Giving all courses in English is the best thing Pakistani students can get in Chinese universities. Studying with the practice of belonging to the hospital is the favorite of every MBBS student in China. Clean and comfortable university dorm rooms enhance your comprehensive study of China.
Why do I do MBBS From China?
Although in many ways students benefit from opportunities for personal growth. Students looking for a bright financial future with low fees and costs should consider China as their first choice. Pursuing your Study MBBS in China can be a great way to work in Asian countries.
- China is advancing rapidly
- All medical universities that run MBBS programs are government owned and governed by government regulations
- About 250 of the best medical schools in China are accredited by MCI. Creating ample opportunities for Pakistani students.
Meanwhile, all degrees offered by Chinese universities are recognized and approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), which enables one to work as a doctor all over the world.
- The timing of completion of internships in Chinese universities has been approved by MCI.
- Extensive curricula for medical universities in Pakistan and China.
- This is a safe city for girls
- No scholarship or entrance examination is required for admission to MBBS in China.
There are many advantages to studying MBBS in China. It’s cheap and easy to live sustainably. It is almost like exploring a famous new city in Pakistan. Like moving from a small town to a big city. However, China offers well-equipped institutions with qualified faculty. Courses are also available in English.
The monthly cost of living in any city with a PG or hostel is around 10-15,000 rupees. In China, it has been halved to about 7,000 a month. It was really expensive. Moreover, you will find that most of the private companies in Pakistan have a fee structure of 3-4 lakhs per annum, while the fee structure is between 30-50 lakhs. China offers an excellent platform for individuals who are not financially ready to go for an MBBS qualification in Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in China for Pakistani Students
Certainly, it is very easy to choose Chinese institutions, which are feasible and good according to international educational standards, but it requires a thorough registration process. As a student pursuing a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, you must possess the following academic qualifications:
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for General Representatives and 40% for Reserved Class (SC/ST) students.
- Candidates to work as a doctor in Pakistan must have a valid NEET card showing NEET results.
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistani.
- Language is also part of the eligibility process and includes the following eligibility criteria.
- A student must know Chinese to attend a Mandarin-based institution.
- If they do not speak Chinese, they must apply to an English language teaching institution.
- According to a recent statement by the Ministry of Education, only 40 institutions in China are allowed to teach students in English.
- Qualified MBBS in China.
- The duration of each test is 50 minutes.
- You will be given 50 questions for each subject (PCB) and 25 questions for Mathematics.
- Each question carries two marks in each topic.
- Total marks 350 (100 for each subject in PCB and 50 in Mathematics).
- The weight of the sign is 3-3-3-1. Therefore, each PCB subject holds 30% marks while Mathematics contribution is 10%.
- In the weighting system above, the student can focus on making the PCB instead of the math to get good grades.
- There does not appear to be a record of negative labeling. Marks are given only if your answer is correct.
Documents required for MBBS in China
Before you prepare to apply for admission, you need to prepare well directly. And to do this, you need to make sure that you have all the necessary documents. This ensures that you don’t suddenly need documents. You will need the following documents:
10th Mark Sheet:
Make sure you have plenty of photocopies and scans of your mark sheets. It must have a visible tag with your name and information.
10th Mark Sheet:
It should contain a statement and clear details. Save scans privately. NEET Mark Sheet If you appear or attempt the exam, you must pass it. NEET score sheet increases the chances of admission.
It is an important document. Save the scanned copy and file for easy reference. A school-leaving certificate shows that you are no longer committed to an education
You will need a password because you are going to another country. Get a back and front copy, both.
Medical examination and conclusion. The report will be suitable for different application formats that you may develop. If you have a health problem or disability, don’t hide it.
Anyone with a criminal record will find it very difficult to apply for international education. Make sure you are clean and free of plaque. It will be a very important document, and if it is clean, it will be very convenient.
Take a clear, passport-sized photo with a white background. In general, a white background is a standard. The perfect passport-sized photograph will contain just the image of your portfolio from the top of the chest to the head for easy viewing. If you follow the international rules for passport photos, you will always get some benefits and never need to take them again. Try to save copies.
f you have been involved in any kind of extracurricular activities, make sure to send a scanned copy. Score positive points and make your application more attractive to the judges. Some institutions have an additional credit system for additional certification.
The parent must prove willing to pay all fees for at least the first year of the institution. It’s always nice to get a little extra, especially if it fits your fee structure.
You must have printed and scanned university transcripts. Different colleges have other document requirements such as college medical courses etc. Be sure to look up any documents you may have missed and check the website thoroughly.